Weight: 170 lbs. contest
210 lbs. off-season
1998 Georgia State Bodybuilding Championship Third Place Heavyweight Class
2000 Coastal USA Bodybuilding Championship 1st Place Heavyweight Class
2002 Southeastern NPC Gold Classic Championship 4th Place Heavyweight Class
2005 Junior National Championship 3rd Place Heavyweight Class
2006 GNC NPC National Championship Master Women 1st Place and Overall Heavyweight Class Pro Card Winner
2006 Europa Supershow 9th Place
2007 Jan Tana Classic 3rd Place Heavyweight Class
2008 New York Pro Show 14th Place
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* BIRTHDAY: December 6th
* FAVORITE COLOR: Lime Green
* FAVORITE FOOD: Seafood
* FAVORITE CHEAT SNACKS: Gummi bears, cashews, and almonds
* FAVORITE MOVIE: Rush Hour 1 & 2
* FAVORITE PLACE TO VISIT: Miami, FL
* FAVORITE PERFUME: Happy (Clinique}
* FAVORITE ATHLETIC SHOE: Puma
* FAVORITE PASTIMES: Reading, Going to movies, Going to parks, People watching, Traveling
* WHAT OTHER SPORTS WAS INVOLVED IN BEFORE BODYBUILDING? Track, Basketball, Softball
* WHY BODYBUILDING? I used weight training in the past to sharpen my strength and agility skills so I would be more advanced than my competition. But after coming close to death in a major car accident, I decided to use weight training as a major part of my rehabilitation. That was when I really began to appreciate the rewards you receive from weight training. After seeing how rapidly my rehab was occurring and how quickly my body changed, I was hooked. The rest is history.
* WHAT TYPE OF GUYS AM I ATTRACTED TO? Guys who are confident and secure in themselves. Must be goal oriented. No, they do not have to be a bodybuilder but must care about their health and physique. Mostly, they must still believe chivalry is not dead.
* TURNOFFS: Uncleanliness, rudeness, sarcasm, people who are unappreciative, bad breath, cheap people
* WHAT OTHER SKILLS DO I HAVE BESIDES BODYBUILDING: I design and custom make clothing for mainly athletes but can make clothing for any body type. I am kicking off my clothing line on the PROKUTZ page of my website.
Kim does not do sessions or wrestling of any kind. Please don't ask!!